Friday, July 18, 2008
What a disappointing day!

1. QET didnt go well for me because the topic was something which I had not studied on; Biotech. I mean, I study Design and have been reading the news and keeping myself updated for the past 1 week. When I saw bio-tech popped out, I was stunned, thinking that maybe the Science students will be scoring for this paper.

2. Shortly after the test, I tried calling the travel agency to changed my accomodation venue. Spent quite some time talking over the phone, handling 3 different people with different perspective on the matter. We ended at 4pm with the conclusion of staying at Lagos MTR, which is nearer to the station. Although will be more cramped, we decided that conveniences come 1st. Tired from entertaining 3 different people.

3. I received a few texts in the evening. Earlier I have placed confirmation with my friend on the Gabriellite Anniversary Dinner. Even though they made commitments, THEY LATER PANGSEI ME BY SAYING THEY DO NOT WANT TO GO. My mum had to find a replacement quickly. In the end, my auntie and her family agreed to join my family for dinner, so as not to waste the table. This being said, I was being "punished" for not helping in the situation, by attending the dinner in the midst of Zoe's 21st Birthday celebration. There was no way of arguing my way out of the situation; I was compelled to go.

4. At the same time, Gideon was having his bday celebration as dinner. Talk about 3 in 1 conflicting events. I had to find a way to tell the bday boy that I cannot make it cause Zoe's party came first based on invitation.

5. The greatest blow of the whole day was when YongTeng called me in the middle of the night, saying that he cannot go for the Hong Kong Trip due to some Leave Application failure from MOE. And if he is not going, Yap most probably wouldnt go. What disappointed me was that I made the rash decision of going to HongKong and dragging them into it.

Arrgh.. what a bad day


Up, up and away says Super Pioneer Daron.
12:22 AM.