Friday, August 15, 2008
The killers!!!

Today we had a safety model workshop in the morning on handling the machinery in the workshop. Some of them looked like the machines in D & T in secondary school, others are brand new, and pretty cool. It looks manageable, except for the heaty machines. I guess i can never get rid of this phobia of handling hot stuff..

Finally completed my 1st assignment! Its a study of what writing material goes well with the writing material you are using. We had to create 24 different panels of material. It was gruesome, but manageable, and by 8pm, I was done :)

Nevertheless, the killer came earlier. The 4th assignment rolled in shortly, this time on patterns.

The 2nd killer was the jog I had later in the night. I had no idea NUS was so big... Planning my way around for an overall downslope jog, I took longer than expected to cover this route. Perhaps I was not familiar with the route. But its okay. I'm sure I can hit the timing of 45 minutes for sure!


View Larger Map

Hope my legs and back wont give up on me tomorrow :S


Up, up and away says Super Pioneer Daron.
12:52 AM.